FSC Pesticides Policy
This policy regulates the use of pesticides in FSC certified operations.
To identify the best feasible approach to reduce the use of chemical pesticides in FSC certified forests and plantations and to prevent, minimize and mitigate the related environmental and social impacts.
- Colin Maunder, Timberlands Limited, economic North,
- Jonas Felipe Salvador, Duratex Florestal Ltda, economic South,
- Rina Guadagnini, Pesticide Action Network UK, environmental North,
- Debbie Muir, Department of Environmental Affairs (DEA), environmental South,
- Wade Cachagee, Cree-Tech Inc., social North,
- Doralice Ortiz Ortiz, Corporación Aldea Global, social South,
- Verica Vasic, University of Novi Sad, Institute of Lowland Forestry and Environment, economic South,
- Robinson Antonio Pitelli, São Paulo State University – UNESP, environmental South,
- Melanie (Lain) Dare, University of Canberra, social North