April 2021 - December 2022
FSC-STD-30-010 specifies requirements applicable at the forest management unit (FMU) level for forest management enterprises to produce FSC Controlled Wood. It was planned for revision in 2015, however, due to the need to align the revised version of the standard with the Strategy for FSC Mix products and controlled wood, the process was put on hold until the publication of the strategy. As part of the outcomes of the strategy, the FSC Board of Directors has approved a revision of the standard.
To align with the objectives of the strategy and facilitate the use of the standard, and ultimately contribute to increase the supply of FSC 100%.
- Richard Donovan – Economic Chamber
- To be determined – Environment Chamber
- Coen Van Der Veer – Social Chamber
- Mikhail Karpachevskiy – Technical Expert
- Gabriel Bolton – Technical Expert
- Denis Vacca – Technical Expert