FSC Public Search-Disclaimer
- The FSC Public Search is for read only purposes. FSC makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the information, text, documentation, graphics and links provided.
- The certification bodies are responsible for keeping their data entries and public summary certification reports in the FSC Public Search accurate and up-to-date (section 4.6.3 of FSC-STD-20-001 “General requirements for FSC accredited certification bodies”). FSC only provides the technical set-up for any information or document a certification body uploads to the FCS Public Search. FSC does not carry out any intermediate steps, such as a review or control of the uploaded information.
- FSC does not warrant that the FSC Public Search will operate error-free or that this site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms.
- Limitation of Liability:
- a. Subject to the provisions in Section 4. b. FSC 's statutory liability for damages shall be limited as follows: (i) FSC shall be liable only up to the amount of damages as typically foreseeable at the time of entering into these terms in respect of damages caused by a slightly negligent breach of a material contractual obligation (i.e. a contractual duty the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper execution of these terms, the breach of which endangers the purpose of the contract and on the fulfilment of which the you regularly rely); and (ii) FSC shall not be liable for damages caused by a slightly negligent breach of a non-material contractual obligation.
- b. The aforesaid limitation of liability shall not apply to any mandatory statutory liability, in particular to liability for assuming a specific guarantee or liability for damages caused by wilful misconduct or gross negligence, or any kind of wilfully or negligently caused personal injuries.
- c. To the extent FSC’s liability is limited or excluded, the same shall apply in respect of any personal liability of FSC ‘s legal representatives, employees and vicarious agents.
- In case you have any comments, please contact the responsible certification body.